For over 25 years, CDF has distinguished itself as one of the top employment, labor and immigration firms in California, representing employers in single-plaintiff and class action lawsuits and advising employers on related legal compliance and risk avoidance. We cover the state, with five locations from Sacramento to San Diego.
- USCIS to Accept Electronic I-765 OPT EAD Applications
- Possible Ramifications of Amazon Union Vote
- New DOL Guidance for COBRA Premium Assistance Under ARPA
- Governor Gavin Newsom Announces Goal of Reopening California for Business on June 15, 2021
- California Expands Mandate for COVID-19 Paid Sick Leave Retroactive to January 1, 2021
About the Editor in Chief
Sacramento Office Managing Partner and Chair of CDF’s Traditional Labor Law Practice Group. Mark has been practicing labor and employment law in California for thirty years. His practice has a special emphasis on the representation of California employers in union-management relations and handling federal and state court litigation and administrative matters triggered by all types of employment-related disputes. He is also adept at providing creative and practical legal advice to help minimize the risks inherent in employing workers in California. He recently named “Sacramento Lawyer of the Year” in Employment Law-Management for 2021 by Best Lawyers®.
> Full Bio > Email Call 916.361.0991