For over 25 years, CDF has distinguished itself as one of the top employment, labor and immigration firms in California, representing employers in single-plaintiff and class action lawsuits and advising employers on related legal compliance and risk avoidance. We cover the state, with five locations from Sacramento to San Diego.
- California Supreme Court Affirms That The Dynamex (A-B-C) Test Applies Retroactively
- New Pay Equity Reporting Requirements In California Are Due Soon
- Private Employers in California Have Broad Discretion to Terminate Employees for Participation in Capitol Insurrection
- USCIS Publishes Regulation Implementing Wage-Based H-1B Visa Allocation System
- CA Governor Issues Executive Order Modifying Cal/OSHA Employer Quarantine Requirements
About the Editor
Robin Largent has a regular presence in California state and federal courts and has been lead defense counsel and appellate counsel for large and small California employers in litigation (and arbitration) ranging from individual discrimination and harassment claims to complex wage and hour representative and class actions. She also leads the firm’s appellate practice, having substantial experience and success handling appeals, writ petitions, and amicus briefs in both state and federal court on issues such as class certification (particularly in the wage and hour arena), manageability and due process concerns associated with class action trials, exempt/non-exempt misclassification issues, meal and rest break compliance, trade secret/unfair competition matters, and the scope of federal court jurisdiction under the Class Action Fairness Act.
> Contact > Full Bio Call 916.361.0991