For over 20 years, CDF has distinguished itself as one of the top employment, labor and immigration firms in California, representing employers in single-plaintiff and class action lawsuits and advising employers on related legal compliance and risk avoidance. We cover the state, with five locations from Sacramento to San Diego.
- BREAKING: SUPREME COURT UPHOLDS CLASS WAIVERS IN EMPLOYMENT ARBITRATION AGREEMENTS
- California Narrows Workers Who Will Qualify as Independent Contractors for Wage-Hour Purposes
- California Looks to Substantially Ban Employment Arbitration Agreements
- Trump DOL Issues Opinion Letters on Compensability of Travel Time and Break Time Needed for Medical Reasons
- San Francisco Employers Cannot Take Action Against Applicants/Employees for Marijuana Offenses That Have Since Been “Decriminalized”
About the Editor
Robin Largent has a regular presence in California state and federal courts and has been lead defense counsel and appellate counsel for large and small California employers in litigation (and arbitration) ranging from individual discrimination and harassment claims to complex wage and hour representative and class actions. She also leads the firm’s appellate practice, having substantial experience and success handling appeals, writ petitions, and amicus briefs in both state and federal court on issues such as class certification (particularly in the wage and hour arena), manageability and due process concerns associated with class action trials, exempt/non-exempt misclassification issues, meal and rest break compliance, trade secret/unfair competition matters, and the scope of federal court jurisdiction under the Class Action Fairness Act.
> Contact > Full Bio Call 916.361.0991