For over 25 years, CDF has distinguished itself as one of the top employment, labor and immigration firms in California, representing employers in single-plaintiff and class action lawsuits and advising employers on related legal compliance and risk avoidance. We cover the state, with five locations from Sacramento to San Diego.
- New Opinion Would Greatly Expand PAGA Litigation - But Will It Stand?
- Three Counties Issue Mask Mandates That Apply to California Employers – More to Come!!!
- August 23, 2021 EEOC Mandatory Reporting Deadline Coming Soon!
- California Mandates COVID-19 Vaccinations/Testing For Healthcare and State Employees
- NLRB General Counsel Office Moves to Decidedly Pro-Labor Perspective
About the Editor in Chief
Sacramento Office Managing Partner and Chair of CDF’s Traditional Labor Law Practice Group. Mark has been practicing labor and employment law in California for thirty years. His practice has a special emphasis on the representation of California employers in union-management relations and handling federal and state court litigation and administrative matters triggered by all types of employment-related disputes. He is also adept at providing creative and practical legal advice to help minimize the risks inherent in employing workers in California. He recently named “Sacramento Lawyer of the Year” in Employment Law-Management for 2021 by Best Lawyers®.
> Full Bio > Email Call 916.361.0991