For over 20 years, CDF has distinguished itself as one of the top employment, labor and immigration firms in California, representing employers in single-plaintiff and class action lawsuits and advising employers on related legal compliance and risk avoidance. We cover the state, with five locations from Sacramento to San Diego.
- California Looks to Substantially Ban Employment Arbitration Agreements
- Trump DOL Issues Opinion Letters on Compensability of Travel Time and Break Time Needed for Medical Reasons
- San Francisco Employers Cannot Take Action Against Applicants/Employees for Marijuana Offenses That Have Since Been “Decriminalized”
- Ninth Circuit Reverses Its Own Precedent and Newly Holds That Prior Salary History Cannot Justify a Pay Disparity Between Men and Women
- Department of Justice Prosecuting Competitors Reaching Agreements Not to Recruit Each Other’s Employees as Illegal, Anti-Trust Behavior