For over 20 years, CDF has distinguished itself as one of the top employment, labor and immigration firms in California, representing employers in single-plaintiff and class action lawsuits and advising employers on related legal compliance and risk avoidance. We cover the state, with five locations from Sacramento to San Diego.
- This Week’s Employment Law News: Overtime Exemptions, Persuader Rule, Update on Pending California Legislation
- City of Los Angeles Approves Paid Sick Leave Ordinance
- San Diego Voters Approve Minimum Wage Increase and Mandatory Paid Sick Leave Law
- California Legislative Update—Employment Bills That Failed Passage and Those That Are Still Alive
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished – Employer Liable for Not Including Cash-in-Lieu of Benefits Payments in Regular Rate
About the Editor
Robin Largent represents employers, including major food and retail companies, in all types of employment litigation: wrongful termination, retaliation, breach of contract, wage and hour (California Labor Code) and unfair competition. She also regularly counsels and advises California employers on issues of compliance with California and federal employment laws.
> Contact > Full Bio Call 916.361.0991