For over 20 years, CDF has distinguished itself as one of the top employment, labor and immigration firms in California, representing employers in single-plaintiff and class action lawsuits and advising employers on related legal compliance and risk avoidance. We cover the state, with five locations from Sacramento to San Diego.
- Employers Being Pulled Into Battle Between California and Federal Government Over Immigration Policy?
- New Developments: Criminal History Regulations, Arbitration Ruling, and More
- California Seeks to Raise Minimum Salary for White Collar Exemptions
- The Latest on Arbitration Agreements
- California Legislative Watch: New Employment Bills
About the Editor
Robin Largent represents employers, including major food and retail companies, in all types of employment litigation: wrongful termination, retaliation, breach of contract, wage and hour (California Labor Code) and unfair competition. She also regularly counsels and advises California employers on issues of compliance with California and federal employment laws.
> Contact > Full Bio Call 916.361.0991