For 20 years, CDF has distinguished itself as one of the top employment, labor and immigration firms in California, representing employers in single-plaintiff and class action lawsuits and advising employers on related legal compliance and risk avoidance. We cover the state, with five locations from Sacramento to San Diego.
- Risks Related To Independent Contractor Misclassification Are Rising: Tips For Limiting Exposure
- DHS F-1 STEM Employment Authorization Regulations Struck Down
- Class Certified on Claim That Employer Lacked a Policy of Paying Meal Period Premium Pay
- Amendments to California’s Paid Sick Leave Law Have Been Enacted and Are Effective Immediately
- Classifying Employees as Exempt from Overtime May Become a Lot More Costly
About the Editor
Robin Largent represents employers, including major food and retail companies, in all types of employment litigation: wrongful termination, retaliation, breach of contract, wage and hour (California Labor Code) and unfair competition. She also regularly counsels and advises California employers on issues of compliance with California and federal employment laws.
> Contact > Full Bio Call 916.361.0991