For over 20 years, CDF has distinguished itself as one of the top employment, labor and immigration firms in California, representing employers in single-plaintiff and class action lawsuits and advising employers on related legal compliance and risk avoidance. We cover the state, with five locations from Sacramento to San Diego.
- Ninth Circuit Issues Surprising Ruling on Class Action Waivers
- California Supreme Court to Address De Minimis Time
- California Supreme Court: Arbitrator Decides Whether Class Claims Are Permissible
- Lawmakers Introduce Legislation to Phase In New Overtime Exemption Regulations
- EEOC Issues Revised Equal Pay Data Rule
About the Editor
Robin Largent represents employers, including major food and retail companies, in all types of employment litigation: wrongful termination, retaliation, breach of contract, wage and hour (California Labor Code) and unfair competition. She also regularly counsels and advises California employers on issues of compliance with California and federal employment laws.
> Contact > Full Bio Call 916.361.0991