For 20 years, CDF has distinguished itself as one of the top employment, labor and immigration firms in California, representing employers in single-plaintiff and class action lawsuits and advising employers on related legal compliance and risk avoidance. We cover the state, with five locations from Sacramento to San Diego.
- Classifying Employees as Exempt from Overtime May Become a Lot More Costly
- Tuesday Webinar Reminder: Employment Bills Moving Forward in California
- Burdensome San Francisco Retail Workers Bill of Rights Takes Effect Next Week
- Court Refuses Enforcement of Forum Selection and Choice of Law Clauses
- Quickie NLRB Elections Look Like They Are Here To Stay
About the Editor
Robin Largent represents employers, including major food and retail companies, in all types of employment litigation: wrongful termination, retaliation, breach of contract, wage and hour (California Labor Code) and unfair competition. She also regularly counsels and advises California employers on issues of compliance with California and federal employment laws.
> Contact > Full Bio Call 916.361.0991