For over 20 years, CDF has distinguished itself as one of the top employment, labor and immigration firms in California, representing employers in single-plaintiff and class action lawsuits and advising employers on related legal compliance and risk avoidance. We cover the state, with five locations from Sacramento to San Diego.
- San Francisco Enacts Local Lactation Accommodation Ordinance
- Update on Class Waiver Cases Pending before Supreme Court
- Employers Lawfully May Prohibit Employees From Earning Vacation During Their First Year of Employment
- Not All PAGA Claims Are Exempt from Arbitration, Court Holds
- New I-9 Form and DOL Request for Comments on Federal Overtime Exemption Rules
About the Editor
Robin Largent represents employers, including major food and retail companies, in all types of employment litigation: wrongful termination, retaliation, breach of contract, wage and hour (California Labor Code) and unfair competition. She also regularly counsels and advises California employers on issues of compliance with California and federal employment laws.
> Contact > Full Bio Call 916.361.0991