For over 20 years, CDF has distinguished itself as one of the top employment, labor and immigration firms in California, representing employers in single-plaintiff and class action lawsuits and advising employers on related legal compliance and risk avoidance. We cover the state, with five locations from Sacramento to San Diego.
- California Legislative Update
- Sixth Circuit Joins Ninth and Seventh Circuits on Class Action Waivers
- Judge Flattens Tires on Uber Self-Driving Car Project Through Injunction And Other Orders
- Equal Pay Laws and Use of Prior Salary as a Justification for a Pay Disparity
- California Supreme Court Clarifies Day of Rest Rules
About the Editor
Robin Largent represents employers, including major food and retail companies, in all types of employment litigation: wrongful termination, retaliation, breach of contract, wage and hour (California Labor Code) and unfair competition. She also regularly counsels and advises California employers on issues of compliance with California and federal employment laws.
> Contact > Full Bio Call 916.361.0991