For 20 years, CDF has distinguished itself as one of the top employment, labor and immigration firms in California, representing employers in single-plaintiff and class action lawsuits and advising employers on related legal compliance and risk avoidance. We cover the state, with five locations from Sacramento to San Diego.
- San Francisco Retail Workers Bill of Rights Undergoes Significant Amendments
- Sacramento Enacts Local Minimum Wage - Goes Into Effect in 2017
- Wellness Program Amendments to GINA Proposed by EEOC
- Arbitrator’s Decision Enforcing Alleged Non-Compete Agreement Is Not Subject to Judicial Review
- Court Invalidates Class Action Waiver Where Arbitration Agreement Not Governed by FAA
About the Editor
Robin Largent represents employers, including major food and retail companies, in all types of employment litigation: wrongful termination, retaliation, breach of contract, wage and hour (California Labor Code) and unfair competition. She also regularly counsels and advises California employers on issues of compliance with California and federal employment laws.
> Contact > Full Bio Call 916.361.0991