For 20 years, CDF has distinguished itself as one of the top employment, labor and immigration firms in California, representing employers in single-plaintiff and class action lawsuits and advising employers on related legal compliance and risk avoidance. We cover the state, with five locations from Sacramento to San Diego.
- EEOC Seeking Comments on New Enforcement Guidance Concerning Retaliation in the Workplace
- Revised EEO-1 Report Would Require Employers To Submit Employee W-2 Earnings And Hours Worked
- DOL Issues Administrative Interpretation Broadening Test for Joint Employment
- Unaccepted Offers of Complete Relief to Named Plaintiff Do Not Moot Class/Collective Claims
- Supreme Court Rebukes Another California Anti-Arbitration Ruling
About the Editor
Robin Largent represents employers, including major food and retail companies, in all types of employment litigation: wrongful termination, retaliation, breach of contract, wage and hour (California Labor Code) and unfair competition. She also regularly counsels and advises California employers on issues of compliance with California and federal employment laws.
> Contact > Full Bio Call 916.361.0991