For over 20 years, CDF has distinguished itself as one of the top employment, labor and immigration firms in California, representing employers in single-plaintiff and class action lawsuits and advising employers on related legal compliance and risk avoidance. We cover the state, with five locations from Sacramento to San Diego.
- Supreme Court to Decide Whether Class Waivers Violate the NLRA
- California Supreme Court: On-Call Rest Breaks Are Not Permissible
- Los Angeles’ “Ban the Box” Ordinance Signed Into Law
- “Opportunity to Work” Ordinance Imposes New Burdens on San Jose Employers
- Los Angeles Ban the Box, SF Parental Leave, and FLSA Overtime Rule Updates
About the Editor
Robin Largent represents employers, including major food and retail companies, in all types of employment litigation: wrongful termination, retaliation, breach of contract, wage and hour (California Labor Code) and unfair competition. She also regularly counsels and advises California employers on issues of compliance with California and federal employment laws.
> Contact > Full Bio Call 916.361.0991