For over 20 years, CDF has distinguished itself as one of the top employment, labor and immigration firms in California, representing employers in single-plaintiff and class action lawsuits and advising employers on related legal compliance and risk avoidance. We cover the state, with five locations from Sacramento to San Diego.
- Court Affirms Denial of Class Certification for Business Bankers—Again
- New Legislation Limits Tax Deductibility and Confidentiality of Sexual Harassment Settlements
- Can You Still Fire a Pot-Smoking Employee in California?
- NLRB Overturns Precedent on Employer Work Rules
- NLRB’s New General Counsel Takes First Big Step In Pushing Forward His Agenda